OFFERS & EVENTSKeep me informed about special offers and up-coming events. Find out more >
Our past guests have constantly told us how much they enjoy the peace and quiet here. So, we have deliberately chosen not to have any televisions.
Welcome to the Glass House Mountains Ecolodge!
Peaceful and relaxing eco-friendly accommodation in the heart of the Glass House Mountains in South-east Queensland, Australia.
“360 degrees of EXHILARATION”
The remarkable Glasshouse Mountains are a series of steep sided volcanic plugs which dominate the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
There are 16 peaks in total formed of rhyolite and trachyte lavas hardened inside vents of tertiary volcanoes which have been greatly eroded by weathering over 25 million years.
Accommodation for every budgetView our rooms & rates >
Things to do in our area
Make the Ecolodge your base for exploring the many attractions of the Sunshine Coast and its Hinterland. You will need more than a 1 night stay.
- Located just 90 minutes north of Brisbane in the heart of the National Heritage listed Glasshouse Mountains
- Enjoy the uniqueness of the Ecolodge with a variety of accommodation styles suited to every budget including train carriages, bungalows and church loft
- Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo located just 10 minutes away
- Walking tracks of the Glasshouse Mountains National Parks start at the front entrance of the Ecolodge
- Eat out at one of the cafes or hotels in the area or prepare your own meals in our fully equipped self catering train carriage dining car
- Discover Flestering the art of discarded objects found
- Bird Watching Follow our our guide book to seek out over 80 types of birds spotted at the Ecolodge